Creamy almond butter vegan ice cream you can make in a blender without churning. Raw and fruit sweetened.
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 cup soft dates, pitted
- 1 cup creamy natural almond butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (or 1/4 tsp raw ground vanilla bean)
- Place all ice cream ingredients in a power blender and blend until the mixture is smooth and uniform. Throw in the add-ins and pulse a few times to mix them through.
- Pour ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe container (I just used a glass bowl for this one). Sprinkle with extra toppings if you like. Cover and place in the freezer to firm for about 5-6 hours.
- Allow ice cream to thaw out on the counter for a little prior to scooping (or divide into individual portions like this to begin with if you prefer). Sprinkle with some cacao nibs if you like and enjoy!