These vegan ice cream pops are naturally creamy, smooth, and packed with flavor thanks to the combination of delicious pecan butter and chocolate. This recipe is free from: dairy, gluten & grains, refined sugar, added oils, and coconut.
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup pecan butter
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- a bit of melted dark chocolate of your choice, or can use some of this diy magic shell
- Blend all pops ingredients together until completely smooth in a power blender.
- Divide the mixture between 6 large popsicle molds (or however many you can fill, depending on your mold size). Freeze overnight or for at least 5-6 hours.
- Un-mold, drizzle with melted chocolate and let set for a minute or two, then enjoy! Keep leftovers frozen.