This vegan and gluten-free chocolate peanut butter pumpkin fudge is a quick and simple way to enjoy a delicious rich chocolatey and peanut-buttery treat.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Process all base ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is combined and begins to stick together and form a ball.
- Line a freezer-safe container (I used a small bread pan that’s 6″ x 3″, but anything of a similar size will work) with parchment paper along the base and sides.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared container and press down into a flat shape. Make sure to press the mixture down well — I used the back of a spoon initially to compress it, then covered with another piece of parchment and ran a flat-bottomed object along the top to smooth out the top and press the mixture down even more.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours to set. Cut into slices and when ready to eat top with some peanut butter and cacao nibs and enjoy!*
*Store leftovers in the freezer in a covered container.