- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Add more milk for a runnier pudding)
- 1 tbsp melted cocoa butter (white cocoa butter, not coconut butter)
- 3 soft medjool dates
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (or a tiny pinch raw ground vanilla bean)
- ⅛ tsp almond extract (optional)
- ½ cup white chia seeds (black would work too, but I liked how the white looked in this :) )
- 4 fresh strawberries (or more to taste)
- Place all ingredients, except for chia seeds and strawberries, and process until the mixture is smooth. Add in chia seeds and process for just a few seconds to work them in (without actually grinding them them in). Alternatively, just mix the chia seeds in by hand.
- Divide the mixture equally between 2 small glass containers, bowls, or cups. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 20 minutes to allow the mixture to gel up.
- Prior to eating, chop the strawberries finely and mix them into the pudding. Enjoy!