- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (more if not using chocolate stevia drops)
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetener of your choice (I used maple syrup)
- 2 drops chocolate flavored liquid stevia drops
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
I wrap mine individually in some plastic wrap after that and store in a container in the freezer for the next time I feel like indulging in a guilt-free chocolate treat.