- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 – 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine liquid ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Add in strawberries and toss until they are well coated. Transfer the contents to the baking dish. Be sure to drizzle out all the sauce from the bowl into the baking dish too.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes and enjoy the aroma while you wait.