Raw white chocolate cups topped with a soft, sweet and salty fudge topping reminiscent of caramel. Gluten-free and vegan recipe.
- 1 cup melted cocoa butter, cooled off
- ½ cup coconut manna (coconut butter)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp lemon extract (or ¼ tsp almond extract)
- ¼ – ½ tsp salt (to taste)
- Make sure your melted cocoa butter is cooled off to be room temp or very slightly warm, but still liquid (I melted mine minimally on a double boiler, then let it cool off until cool to the touch). Place into a small mixing bowl. Add coconut manna and stir well to combine the mixture until uniform (can also use an immersion blender if you prefer, especially if your coconut butter is on the firm side). Then stir in maple syrup. Add all remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 14 mini silicone cups (or use larger silicone cups if you prefer). Take care to keep stirring the mixture before you pour it into each mold as it separates.
- Immediately freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight. Pop out of the molds and into a container. Store refrigerated (or frozen, if you prefer to thaw them out individually each time). Enjoy!