A quick, wholesome, dairy-free raw marzipan fudge with a creamy almond butter base and tangy raspberry accent. Gluten-free.
- 5 tbsp almond butter
- 5 tbsp agave (or maple)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, liquefied (but not hot)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- dash of salt
- 8 raspberries
- Blend all ingredients together until just incorporated into a smooth mixture.
- Spoon into a parchment-lined small tupperware container (I used a 6”x5”x2” rectangular dish, but anything of a similar size will do). Smooth out the top and space out 8 raspberries throughout (imagining the raspberries to be in the center of each future slice).
- Freeze overnight (or at least 5-6 hours until firm). Remove from container, trim off the edges (optional), and slice into squares. Enjoy! Keep the fudge frozen until ready to eat.