These little raw ice cream bites are a delicious and dangerously addictive quick ice cream fix. The recipe is vegan, paleo, and gluten-free.
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp raw ground vanilla bean
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender to combine.
- Place candy molds on a metal tray. Pour the mixture into the molds.
- Freeze overnight. Enjoy! (Keep them frozen until ready to eat — they melt quickly, just like ice cream would).