- 1 cup coconut butter (also called coconut manna)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (I used unsweetened)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract (or a pinch of raw ground vanilla beans)
- ½ cup more shredded coconut for rolling (or can roll in some powdered sugar for a more “snowy” look)
- Place all ingredients (except the ½ cup shredded coconut reserved for rolling) into a food processor and process until everything is combined and the mixture begins to form a ball. Spread the coconut reserved for rolling onto a plate and set aside. Form bite sized balls out of the dough by shaping and rolling them with your hands, and then give them a roll on the shredded coconut plate to coat them.
- Serve/eat right away or refrigerate for a little bit to make them firmer. They can be made ahead too and store well in the fridge or can be frozen.