Delicious fruity berry and citrus raw vegan cheesecake with an avocado base. Gorgeous yellow-green filling. Gluten-free and refined sugar free.
- ¾ cup raw pumpkin seeds (or another nut or seed of your choice)
- ½ tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- ½ tbsp agave
- 4 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1 avocado, de-seeded and peeled
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional for a firmer texture)
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- optional: edible dried blue cornflowers
- Process all base ingredients into a fine sticky crumble in a food processor. Transfer into a 4″ springform pan and press down into a flat even crust. Freeze while working on the next step.
- Blend all filling ingredients into a smooth consistency in a power blender. Transfer the mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top. Tap the cake pans gently on the counter to flatten the filling. Top with fresh berries and any other toppings. Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight to set. Enjoy!