A creamy, dairy-free iced latte recipe with a fun pumpkin twist for autumn.
- ½ cup plant milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 2 tbsp of this sweetened condensed milk alternative (or more to your liking)
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice (or just cinnamon & a hint of nutmeg)
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee, chilled (or coffee substitute)
- ice cubes, enough to fill your cup to the top (or frozen coffee ice cubes for a stronger version)
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Blend your plant milk, condensed milk, and pumpkin spice until smooth (I used my magic bullet for this — smaller and faster to clean up…). Set aside for about 10 minutes, then blend again.
- Fill a cup with ice to the top.
- Pour the coffee in, filling it roughly half way (saving a bit of the coffee for a later step).
- Pour the condensed milk mixture in, leaving a bit of room at the top.
- Pour more of the coffee into the cup over the back of a spoon (see photos and explanation above) until filled all the way.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, stir, and enjoy!