Creamy, soft, nut-free raw cheesecake with chocolate chunks and a totally satisfying texture. Vegan and gluten-free, made without added oils.
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 soft medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup pumpkin seed butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp raw ground vanilla bean (or 1–2 tsp pure vanilla extract)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bar of your choice
- a few pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips or chunks, edible rose buds
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor into a sticky crumble. Transfer to a 4″ springform pan and press down into a flat crust. Freeze while working on the next step.
- Blend all filling ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a power blender into a smooth consistency. Fold the chocolate chips into the filling batter with a spoon. Pour the filling into the pan over the crust and smooth out the top. Decorate with desired toppings.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. Thaw out slightly, slice and enjoy! (Keep leftovers frozen).