Creamy no-bake, dairy-free cheesecake, made without nuts. Sweet, tangy, and totally satisfying! Gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free.
- ¾ cup sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup non-dairy yogurt (I used an agave-sweetened one, but can also use unsweetened and adjust sweetener in the recipe separately)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Process all crust ingredients into a sticky crumbly mixture in a food processor. Transfer into a 5″ springform pan and press down into a flat crust. Place the pan in the freezer while working on the filling.
- Blend all filling ingredients into a smooth consistency in a blender. Transfer this mixture into the cake pan over the crust. Smooth out the top and decorate with desired toppings. Return to freezer and allow the cake to set for 5-6 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, remove from pan, thaw out a touch and enjoy! (keep leftovers frozen).