A delicious creamy no-bake gluten-free and vegan peanut butter and pumpkin pie with a chocolatey brownie crust.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 10 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
1. Process all crust ingredients in a food processor until the mixture begins to stick together and form a ball. Transfer the mixture into a 7″ tart pan with a removable bottom and press down into a thin even crust along the base and edges of the pan. Freeze while working on the next step.
2. Blend all filling ingredients in a power blender until smooth and creamy. Transfer into the prepared pie crust and smooth out the top with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with desired toppings.
3. Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When ready to eat, slice, thaw out lightly on the counter (5-10 mins) and enjoy!*
*Storage notes: keep leftovers frozen. Treat this pie like “ice cream” — if you leave it out of the freezer too long it will begin to melt.