No-bake fudgey brownie bites made with coconut flour. Instant brownies with a baked-goods texture. Gluten-free and vegan and super easy to whip up!
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup plant milk (I used unsweetened almond milk; use coconut, rice or soy for nut-free)
- optional: ¼ cup coconut cream (the white thick layer from a chilled can of full fat coconut milk
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- optional: ¼ cup shredded coconut for rolling
- Process all ingredients, except shredded coconut, in a food processor into a uniform mixture. Allow it to sit for a minute. Meanwhile spread the shredded coconut on a plate. If your mixture seems too liquid, add a few more tbsp coconut flour and process again to combine.
- Use a 1 tbsp cookie scoop or just pick out even amounts of the dough with your hands and roll the mixture into balls. Roll each ball in the shredded coconut and set aside. Let them rest a few minutes and enjoy fresh or chilled! (I liked mine refrigerated).