A unique, gentle raw vegan cheesecake featuring the delicious Asian longan fruit. Gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 soft medjool date, pitted
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cashews, pre-soaked and strained
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp agave
- 20 longan fruit, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor into a sticky crumble. Transfer to a 4″ springform pan and press down into a flat crust. Freeze while working on the next step.
- Blend all filling ingredients in a power blender into a smooth consistency (make sure they’re all at room temp first). Pour the filling into the pan over the crust and smooth out the top. Decorate with desired toppings. Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. Thaw out slightly, slice and enjoy! (Keep leftovers frozen).