Refreshing, cool, sweet popsicles made from tea! Fun grown-up recipe that can be spiced up with your favorite culinary spices. Gluten-free vegan recipe.
- 3 bags of earl grey tea (or equivalent in loose-leaf tea)
- 1 tbsp dried lavender (culinary grade)
- 1 ½ cups boiled water
- ¼ cup plant milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 3 – 4 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp raw ground vanilla bean (or ½ tsp pure vanilla extract)
- Steep tea bags and dried lavender in boiled water for 4 minutes, covered (note: place the dried lavender inside a tea infusion bag or in a tea ball first, otherwise you’ll have to strain the water). Then remove the tea bags and lavender and allow the mixture to cool off a few mins, unconvered.
- Once the tea is steeped, add all remaining ingredients and stir everything together to combine. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight and enjoy!