- 2 ripe mangos, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled (or equivalent of 3 cups of fruit or berries of your choice. See notes above.)
In the Oven
Preheat oven to 175F. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or some parchment paper (see notes above).
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture is fully pureed. Poured onto the cookie sheet and spread the mixture out evenly.
Place in the oven and bake for 3-4 hours until the fruit leathers are dry to touch and not sticky (baking time can vary depending on how thick you make these).
Remove from oven and allow to cool down. Once cooled, transfer onto a cutting board and cut into strips.
In the Dehydrator
- Puree fruit in a food processor until mixture is smooth.
- Lightly grease your dehydrator sheet with some coconut oil (or use dehydrator liners).
- Spread the mixture evenly and smoothly over the sheet.
- Dehydrate on 108F overnight (or for at least 9-10 hours) until the leathers are dry and stop being sticky. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into strips.
Use extra parchment paper to roll these up in so that they do not stick together.