A light, fluffy, creamy white chocolate fruit dip with a sneaky vegetable hidden inside. Dairy-free and gluten-free.
- 1¾cups steamed cauliflower (soft enough for easy blending)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cacao butter, liquefied but not hot
- 1 tbsp plant milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ tsp raw ground vanilla bean (or 1 tsp pure vanilla extract)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Fruit or berries of your choice
- Blend all ingredients together into a smooth creamy consistency. Transfer into a glass container (or serving bowl) and chill for 30 mins (or an hour for a slightly firmer consistency). Enjoy for dipping fresh fruit and berries or as a fruit parfait topper, fruit salad side, and so on. Refrigerate leftovers (can also freeze a portion and thaw out at a later time for other uses).