Inspired by a super delicious earl grey chocolate bar, this vegan ice cream is simple, ready in just two minutes, and only needs a few basic ingredients.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 dashes of good salt (yep THREE — it needs it!)
- 1 tsp earl grey tea leaves (grind/crush fresh leaves into a finer consistency, or use some from an organic earl grey tea bag — I use Numi aged earl grey for mine)
- optional: a hint of maple syrup if you like things crazy sweet (I didn’t use)
- cacao nibs, dried mulberries, salt flakes
- Blend all nice cream ingredients in a high power blender (use your tamper if using a Vitamix). Scoop into a bowl, sprinkle with toppings and enjoy!