Method 1 (Fast, Easy & Raw)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- ½ a pint strawberries
- ¼ cup liquid sweetener of your choice (I used maple syrup)
- juice of ¼ lemon
- 1–2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Method 2 (Roasted Balsamic Strawberries) <– What I did
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until fully combined. Pour into popsicle molds and place in the freezer overnight.
- For the chocolate dip, prepare this diy gluten-free vegan magic shell recipe. Make sure it is cooled to room temperature. Pour it into a tall and narrow glass jar (like the mason jar used in the pic for that recipe or something similar) — it needs to be just wide enough for the popsicle to fit in, but otherwise the narrower and taller, the more of the yogurt pop will be coated.
- Once the yogurt pops are frozen, remove them from the molds one at a time. Sometimes it helps to run it under hot water for a few seconds to help the pops slide out of the mold. Dip each yogurt pop into the magic shell to coat for a few seconds. Pull it out and hold it upright for a few seconds to let it cool and harden. Enjoy these right away or freeze for later use.
Store in a freezer proof container or zip lock bag. Wrap each popsicle in some saran wrap or separate with some parchment paper prior to storing so that they separate easier.