An easy nut-free bliss balls recipe packed with coconut and blueberry jam. Perfect energy bite snack that’s naturally gluten-free and vegan.
- 1 cup blueberry jam (can use this homemade recipe or a fruit-sweetened version (like St. Dalfour, which is what I used this time)
- 1¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened plant milk (I used almond milk or can use a nut-free milk of your choice)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut for rolling
- Process all ingredients, except shredded coconut, in a food processor into a uniform mixture. Allow it to sit for a minute. Meanwhile spread the shredded coconut on a plate.
- Use a 1 tbsp cookie scoop or just pick out even amounts of the dough with your hands and roll the mixture into balls. Roll each ball in the shredded coconut and set aside. Let them rest a few minutes and enjoy fresh or chilled! (I liked mine refrigerated).