Creamy, sweet and tart raw cheesecake bites are a lemon lover’s dream. Gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar free recipe.
- ½ cup raw cashews, pre-soaked and strained
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp lemon extract
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 7–8 blackberries
- optional: edible dried blue cornflower petals
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temp. Blend all cheesecake ingredients until completely smooth in a power blender. Divide the mixture between 7-8 silicone mini muffin molds (this is the mold I use, and I place it inside a regular mini muffin pan for stability. Can also use individual mini silicone muffin liners instead).
- Press a blackberry into the top of each cake. Sprinkle with cornflower petals if desired. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight, the pop out of the mold and enjoy. Keep leftovers frozen.