Simple recipe for making berry infused water with a little twist. Refreshing drink for a summer day, so good!
- ½ cup fresh berries (I used ¼ cup blueberries & ¼ cup blackberries, but strawberries and raspberries work well too)
- 1 large sprig of fresh basil (or a handful of fresh basil leaves)
- 2 tbsp edible dried roses
- ½ tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- water (enough to fill your jug / jar / infuser)
- Place all ingredients in a glass jug, large mason jar, glass water bottle, or an infuser bottle, cover with water and let sit for at least 30 minutes. Strain into a glass and enjoy! (Or if using an infuser bottle, enjoy straight from the bottle).
- Refill the jug or bottle with more fresh water throughout the day, as you can reuse the ingredients multiple times.