Cozy, comforting baked vegan pumpkin cheesecake makes the perfect autumn treat! Serve it topped with coconut cream…so delicious! Gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- 8 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup coconut nectar (or maple, agave, etc.)
- 2 tbsp whole psyllium husk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- coconut whip cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Oil a 6″ springform pan and set aside.
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor into a fine sticky crumble. Transfer into the oiled pan press down to shape into a crust with your hands along the base and sides of the pan (Tip: make sure you “seal” the gap in the base when shaping the crust — i.e. don’t leave cracks in the crust, so that the filling doesn’t leak out anywhere while baking). Set aside.
- Blend all filling ingredients into a smooth mixture in a power blender. Pour into the prepared crust and smooth out the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour and 10 mins until the top is nice and golden. Remove and cool on a wire rack completely (a few hours or overnight is best)(note the top will sink a touch as it cools, which is normal). Remove from pan, slice and enjoy with a bit of coconut whip on the side. Store leftovers in the fridge. Enjoy!